- Mounts solidly to frame with single grade 8 bolt
- Bracket Mounts 1″ off Fender so rocks and gravel can pass through
- Backing plate is designed to be used as a template to drill holes in fender.
- When installing the 3/8″ x 2 1/4″ bolts, it is recommended that the bolts are not over tightened, 10inch lbs. torque.
- It is necessary to bend TAB Lock-washers downward into the bolt to prevent unwinding.
- Torque 5/8 Nyloc nuts to 150ft/lbs.
Product Variations Filter
Straight Bracket Black Powder Coat
SKU: 575Show more
|.01 (H) × 4 (D) × 29 (L) in||Black Powder Coat||
Straight Bracket Chrome
SKU: 576Show more
|.01 (H) × 4 (D) × 29 (L) in||Chrome||
There is no products matching your filter selection. Try another combination or contact us.
Showing 2 of 2 items