Showing the single result
Base Unit Options to Configure Your Cab Rack
- Dyna-Tube Extrusion, aerodynamic radius corner shape, for low weight. Offset design to accommodate the new style exhaust systems. 4” Foot assembly provides increased trailer clearance, easier mounting and durability.
- New T-Beam extrusion allows Merritt to decrease T-beam profile by one inch, allowing greater swing room clearance.
- 5”uprights require less mounting space.
- Great for storage, one door, two door and full three door enclosures are available. Internal shelves and chain hangers are popular options. Keep your storage items out of the weather and out of sight.
- Must be Installed to Merritt Specifications with a Merritt Mounting Kit.
- Mounting Kits not Included. Reference Mounting Kit
- Merritt Cab Racks are not to be used in conjunction with log trailers or pole trailers.